Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Play Group




Well life really does come full circle. Today Alistair and I went to our first play date with the other moms and babies and dads and siblings of what I'm hoping will become a life long group of friends who's kids get to grow up together. My mom belonged to a play group when we were small and although none of us kids remained friends, she still gets together with those moms once every few months and they are still a great support for each other through life. Everyone I met today I thought was awesome and I'm excited to see how things are going to develope. The babies, in chronological order are: Logan, Jack, Luci, Henry and Alistair. But there were other kids there; Charlie who is one and a little girl who's name I never learned was also one and Stella and Boone who were probably four or five. I'm not sure how that all works out now. But I do know this. A few months ago, right after Ali was born, I had a very strong thought. I wanted to invite a group of really great people to share life with Greg and Ali and I and today when I got home and downloaded the pics, I saw the one of the group and thought, wow, these are those people.

1 comment:

nicolò said...

che bella cioppata!!!!!