Thursday, October 4, 2007

Back to Work





It's been awhile since I've had time to do a post. This is because I went back to work this week and there are pros and cons to this fact. The pros are that I get to have adult conversations on a regular basis again, I get a break from Ali which causes me to miss him even more making our time together even more special, and he gets to have quality time with his caregivers, Mimi, Auntie Lisa and Cousin Bijou.

I was pleasantly surprised on Monday when his day with Bijou and Auntie Lisa went so smoothly. Lisa said he didn't cry once. His little temperment is still unpredictable from day to day so I of course feared he would be fussy, but he was an angel. Go Ali!

1 comment:

bulaklak said...

Of course your baby would behave like an angel!

Glad you are enjoying being back at work...I may have to come down and get stuck soon!