Saturday, April 12, 2008

Nothin' but a Good Time...






I am constantly surprised at the way the universe makes things manifest and this was another one of those things....... So Greg and I are secretly big fans of Bret Michael's reality television show Rock of Love. We got into it last summer when the first season aired and I was pregnant with Alistair and resigning myself to a lot of TV watching.

The girls on the show were over the top trampy and all desperately vying for the love of rock ledgend Bret Michaels. Although the content of every episode consisted of pole dancing, toplessness and cat fights, we were hooked as each week revealed another girl losing the chance at Bret's "heart".

Then last weekend Greg and I were in Salinas at this pizza parlor watching his friend's band play and I happened to see a poster on the window for Bret's Rock of Love Tour. I leaned over to the girlfriend of one of Greg's friend's and said "You know, that would actually be kind of fun to go to." Just so happens her father was the bookie for the venue and had extra VIP tix and backstage passes. Kissmet!

So here are some of the pics from last night's show. It was so much fun! Note: No Photo with Bret...the stinker was no where to be found at the after party.......

No comments: