Sunday, April 6, 2008

Back in Action!






Alistair got a new pair of sunglasses today. I can't believe he actually kept them on his head for more than a minute. My camera got watered on and we were sans photo for a bit so it was nice to be able to take pictures this morning again. Mimi was nice enough to give us her Sony Cybershot on returning from her trip to Paris so we are back in action.


Little dude is 8 months old on the 9th. I feel like he becomes more and more a buddy to me every day. He is my favorite person to hang out with, play with, talk to......(besides Greg of course). Thank Heaven for little boys.

2 comments:

mimi said...

Those glasses are too much. And how could I not pass on my camera. I missed seeing the great pictures.

April Stearns said...

Wow, so big! Is he crawling in the first picture? I guess he probably crawls now, I just can't believe how time is flying!