Monday, July 30, 2007

I dont wanna, I dont wanna


Like the sands of the hour glass so are the...
I've been waiting 9 months and I can hardly wait another breath!
Alistair's due tomorrow,
What!
Yet the doc says he's cozy and should'nt make his appearance for at least a few more days.
Kate and I have been blessed right and left since the moment we got the news.
This lil guys coming into such a killer life it would make your head spin.
All has been so good with BBQ's, visits with family, wondering, dreaming, and glowing in the light of how blessed and lucky we are.
It won't be long now until the stork makes his landing and smoothe delivery.
YAYYYY!!!
I just wanted to say hello, check in and if you're reading this...'til next time.
Greg.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So today is the big day! I remember how antsy I was the last week of my pregnancy. You are about to burst with anticipation. The worst part was Doug asking me every hour, "have you felt anything?"

"I don't think so, but I've never been through this before, so I have no idea what I should be expecting to feel."