Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I am 6 months Old!


I went to see Dr. Shirmer today and he said I am a happy and healthy 6 month old baby boy. No kidding! I am now 28 inches long and 18 1/2 pounds and the good news? My head finally caught up. I am in the 90th percentile for height, and the 75th for my weight and my head size. I have out grown all my 6 month old clothes and now wear 12 to 18 month gear. I love to eat. I'm not picky. Pears, apples, carrots, peas, squash, all the first foods I love! I roll but I don't crawl yet and I am super social. I love to flirt, especially with the girls. If I'm awake, I want to be around others, I don't like being left alone. Over all, I am a really happy baby and mom and dad said I'm still a keeper.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy 6 months, Alistair!! That's a big milestone -- and my, how handsome you are!