Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I left my heart in Folsom






Last weekend we made our first overnight trip with Ali. I feared the worst because in the days leading up to our weekender, Ali was a wreck, crying and fussing every waking moment. But we discovered baby Gas-X in the nick of time and he was back to his happy little self instantly. (On a side, he now seems to have a bit of constipation I believe in part to the Gas-X, so I wouldn't recommend using it long term).

We had a great time visiting with Ali's grandpa Jerry and grandma Donna, cousins Jaylin and Kennedy, sister Kristina, auntie Heather, and uncles Jay, Kevin, and Jeff. Did I miss anyone? Lucky Ali has a big family.

Highlights from the trip:
1.) Playing with Zha Zha, grandpa Jerry's ferrett
2.) The countless face offs and jam sessions on Guitar Hero (Jaylin reined Champ).
3.) Watching Ali smile for his auntie Heather.
4.) Stoney Ihop family breakfast
5.) Singing songs and making faces at Ali all the way home to Santa Cruz.

1 comment:

Aunty Rotten said...

Not to mention the quick stop at aunty rottens house to see the end of the cowboys game (win) before heading back over the hill.